I) Artistic Innovations: What Is Anime? Reading skills: Understanding topics and main ideas / Understanding cause and effect
Vocabulary Building: Word families: the suffixes –ity, -al, -ly / Studying collocations: adjectives + prepositions
|課程英文名稱：||English Vocabulary & Reading (1)|
1. This course is intended for intermediate students and help them reach the 1700-word level in English.
2. To help learners of English develop their reading skills and expand their vocabularies.
3. To help students be able to handle basic everyday oral communication and begin to read unadapted texts.
4. Students not only learn reading skills, but background knowledge from the reading texts.
5. Students will be trained to be organized through critical thinking.