Session 5 1. The Quest for Relevance in Accounting Information Systems Discipline
2. Students will gather feedback from peers on their final project proposals and methods.
|課程英文名稱：||Accounting Information Systems (English): Selected Topics|
1. The course introduces students to concepts and skills related to AIS and targets undergraduate students who stimulate research in accounting, finance, information systems and information management and discuss issues of significance to both the private and public sector.(Knowledge)
2. This program also examines how attitudes about themselves and others influence accounting behavior, and stimulates the development of new skills through demonstration and practice. (Skills)
3. Students will scrutinize the factors that contribute to the adoption and effectiveness of a variety of business process structures. (Attitudes)
4. Theory-related content combined with experiential teaching methods provides students with an opportunity to increase their understanding of information systems theory. (Others)